Monday, October 22, 2007

A whole lot things

So a whole lot has been going on since I last blogged. To update you, my armrest is temporarily fixed, but will need to get repaired asap. Also, I need a new wheel for my front tire. School is stressful but that's life. Got a Halloween Party this weekend that I've been looking forward to for the last three weeks! I'm a Pimp. Damn straight. There's a famous phrase I once heard, "When you're with K-Peasey, Pimpin' Aint Easy!" I got a website coming up in a few months. Please stay tuned for the info. November is going to be a crazy ass month. New York City, by myself, no way. Papers. Quizzes. Tests. Payroll. I gotta man up. Holla!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

damn, dog. i thought maybe you'd drop me in that post about the weekend.

i am coming to town to see you.

maybe i'll just have to out-do your pimp outfit...