Sunday, November 25, 2007

How Bout Dem Dawgs

I went to the Georgia/GA Tech game. We were sitting on the corner looking for tickets which was proving to be unsuccessful so we started walking towards the gate. I was with Dad's friend, and he went up to the usher at the gate, and he said "do you mind if me and my son go in for awhile?" The Usher said sure, so we go into the club level and managed to sit front row, right behind the Georgia bench. It was friggin amazing. Leave it to me to do something crazy like this, but I did. What else do you want to know? I will tell you. I'm going to be superman this week, thats tiger woods, I have to write a paper about him. Thats all I got.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sounds like your uncle did the amazing con job on the usher.

good luck these next couple a weeks, k.