Sunday, March 22, 2009

Three Wishes

As some of my fellow bloggers have done, they have blogged about their three wishes, so here goes mine.
1)Obviously you know what my first wish is. That would be the ability to put one foot in front of the other without assistance. I don't necessarily believe that this is a wish anymore because of advancements in modern technology hopefully will someday allow me to achieve this goal.
2)To find the pursuit of peace and happiness for every man, woman, and child.This takes some willingness on peoples part to accept people for who they are.
3)And last but not least, for me not to stress. This is not a wish, this needs to become the truth and I am working my hardest at making that happen as we speak.
4)Sam says that this is not allowed, but this is MY blog, so I'm not even gonna ask for another because three really is enough. But what Sam doesn't know is that he's goin' down on Tuesday in the first ever K-Peasey Olympics!
Peazey Peace

No comments: