Thursday, April 22, 2010

Deep Thought

For those of you that read this blog I appreciate it. I'm gonna use this space to write what I feel right now. First of all, I believe that we all have a gift and it's up to us whether we open that gift. So I ask you and I challenge you, did you open your gift today? I'm not perfect, nobody's perfect, but take a minute and think about how you treat people. Just be you. Don't try to be anyone that your not. For example, my boy Jason Hayward. What an incredible young man. He's him. For him. That's whats up. I just ask everybody to appreciate what they have and don't take anything for granted. This blog is very random today. I just have a lot on my mind. And I hope each and every one of you keeps their heads up, and keep fighting the fight, and grinding the grind. And never, and I mean never Give Up. Keep on keeping on. Pease

No comments: