Saturday, July 24, 2010

News

I am pleased to announce that kylepease.org is back up and running. Thank you to Roger to all his hard work in getting it back up and running! We have some new photographs up and we are working on new video to put up shortly. I encourage each and every one of you to take a look at my website as well as the new career sports twitter, which I am assisting with... very cool stuff! CSE_clientrep good stuff.

Congratulations to the Johnson Family for welcoming their new son, Camdyn Owen on Ben's birthday. I'll never forget that day ha. Also, a big congratulations goes out to my big brother for completing his first triathlon in the California area last week. 5 hr 24 min was his time. Good for you dude! Now he is off to Kentucky at the end of August when I will make my yearly vacation, so look out Kentucky!

I was home alone last week while my parents were with Brent in California. What an amazing time I had! The cooling system is coming along well. We just need to have a permanent place on the wheelchair for it to sit. It's football season around the corner so GO FALCONS! I hope everybody has a great weekend, and please if you are in the Atlanta Metropolitan area stay out of the heat today!

Peasey keep it easy

No comments: