Tuesday, August 31, 2010

State of K Peasey

As we close down the month of August and look forward to the Fall, it has been a very exciting and challenging time in my life. We recently took a trip to Kentucky to see my brother, Brent, compete in a full Ironman Triathlon. It was an amazing experience to be a part of. The crowd was something that I'll never forget for the rest of my life. It was so inspirational to see everyone rooting on everybody for the common goal. It really tests your ability and your mental strength. I am so proud of my brother for what he did, and it was awesome to be there with Sam and the rest of my family. You never know how much of a little impact somebody can have on you. I believe that one of the best experiences for me this past weekend going to see my brother, was the spirit and the gift that all the participants have. We all have a gift and it's up to us to use that gift to our fullest advantage and push ourselves to the limit. We are on the edge everyday. How can you make a difference in your world? I want to do an Ironman. I want people to see that I want to take it to the next level. I want to push the edge. I want to find that gift. I want to find that passion.

No comments: