Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Having a good time

Since New Orleans, I have had some needed R&R.  Coming off NOLA it was nice to finally get a chance to relax.  Went out to see my favorite ball club...
GO BRAVES!!!
To a wedding in Charleston, SC with Brent and his lovely wife Erica S. Pease. 

No spandex in this photo :)


I am really looking forward to a summer of going to the pool and hanging out with friends.  So much to do in this city in the summer so a little action in HOT'lanta will do me good!!  Of course, I cannot wait back to the grind of racing.  We are going to start adding some more races now that NOLA has come and gone and I am sure it will be a great time with lots of smiles and hugs all around.  As always, thank you for the support.
KP
 
See ya next time!!
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

KPeasey you are looking fresh (although you would look better in a Phillies jersey). I am looking forward to seeing you guys do some more races.

Pauly P

Anonymous said...

So when is the next race?
What is it - Triathlon, Ultra race/run, etc?

Your fans wanna know so we can come out and cheer you on.