Thursday, April 7, 2016

Doorways

Open a door for Kyle, and it has a tremendously positive impact on his day. Without people opening doors for Kyle, for us, we'd still be sitting outside with our metaphorical nose "pressed against the window" hoping to be invited inside.

Yesterday, names were drawn for entry into the Ironman World Championships and our name was excluded. That door has not yet been opened. We both badly want to race Kona. It's been a personal goal of ours since our first triathlon together, but there is an added goal of helping to open more doors for the athletes we serve.

They say when one door closes another opens, so we are now searching for another opportunity for a door to swing ajar.

Racing brings us great joy, a thrill of competition we both yearn for and we hope that many doors remain open for that.

To those that have opened doors for us, we thank you. For those that remain closed, we simply ask that you hold one open and help us roll through. For as Kyle says, "where there's a wheel, there's a way".

Together we wheel
#kpeasey2kona
~~~~~~~
 
 
https://teamorder.serviziocorse.com/index.aspx?pc=1710B1A2-9C17-4289-AFE5-0C591D1889DC

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is Ironman Kona's loss. Keep up the positive attitude and use as motivation to train harder. Keep on keeping on my brothers. Love you guys.

Pauly P

Anonymous said...

I am honored that u have opened so many doors my Naomi and so many others. Keep doing what u do and I promise we will keep doing what we and we will get those doors opened together. We luv u Tina and Naomi Hicks

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com