Sunday, January 11, 2009

GET UP!!!

GET UP!! What's the good word peeps? A lot to fill in, a lot to fill in. I have been working very diligently in the past month to get myself to where I need to be. I have now secured two jobs, one with publix, and one with another company, so my days are pretty busy. I'm in the process of looking for a place to live, but that won't happen until April or May.

I am pleased to tell everybody about my new website coming out in March, and hopefully that will lead to more opportunities. This blog is going in a new direction for 2009. There will be more pictures of activities, staff members(if the choose to be up there) because I want to focus more on helping people and speaking to people.

My staff is coming together pretty nicely except for a few hiccups in the beginning. I think we are on the same page now and have a mutual understanding of each other. I have learned so much about myself the past month, I won't bore you with stories, but for those of you who know me, you know what happened on marta. So I'm in a good place, I just have to keep grinding away GET UP!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"I have learned so much about myself the past month, I won't bore you with stories..."

Glad you're learning alot, homie. But you shouldn't think your stories bore your readers. If your stories bored us, we wouldn't log on to this this site at all.