Monday, January 12, 2009

Sam

So it's Monday evening, 7:09pm, felt pretty productive and could have done more at work today. I have an eleven page database that I'm working on. There's a new guy on the blog. I call him Psycho Sam(although he's not actually crazy). He has come in to this setting and really gave me a spark of energy that was highly needed at this point in my life. I'm not saying that the rest of my helpers do not do this for me, but every worker brings something unique to the table, and what Sam brings, Amy or Ryan can't bring, and vice versa. Sam has brought a realistic and confident mood. Not only is Sam a great worker(he's still proving himself), but he's a friend as well, and he knew the job was dangerous when he took it. I'm out. I'll see you in the funny papers. Oh yeah, lift up the seat when you use the bathroom.

Hugs and Handpounds

Peezy

No comments: