Monday, February 9, 2009

Formal

This past Saturday, I attended a formal. It was a blast! Sam and myself were Amy's dates. People definitely saw that I could bust a move out there, and Sam, he's not too bad himself. It was all the fun it could have been and I would like to thank Amy for inviting both of us. By the way, the eclairs were AMAZING!! So tomorrow is going to be another K Peazey adventure. I'm finally going to get my sticker for the van so I can finally park legally. Ya know, that little blue man sticker? And the hawks game is gonna be awesome! Until next time, GET UP!!!!

K Peazey

4 comments:

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

i'm so glad you (and sam) went with me!! y'all were the best dates there, by far!! :)

BenjamminSpears said...

alright, brother! sounds like fun times