Monday, February 2, 2009

Update

All in all January has been a pretty solid month for me. Two fantastic jobs, a couple of new nice fellas giving me a hand. (Staff members) I really have been to trying to keep myself upbeat and positive about things that are going on around me. There have been bumps along the way. I have to use a phrase from coach Smith of the Atlanta Falcons. "Its a process" and yes just like the Falcons, I find myself in a process. Getting comfortable with who I am and being OK with my disability. Oh yeah living with my parents again. This process is ongoing and sometimes can be a battle at times. I have to remember that I am a good guy and I need to be proud of that.

Oh yea, I'm tring my best to drink more water and fluids. so, if you see me ask me how much water I drank for the day.

Hugs and Hands pounds.

KP/KP

2 comments:

Unknown said...

u the man kyle! good luck on your hydration kick

Chris said...

Kyle,

I heard about you from I believe your cousin? Paul up in here in Delaware. I play basketball with him on Monday nights. Up here in Delaware I have my own company where I do speeches and fundraising events for/on Cerebral Palsy and Domestic Violence Awareness along with motivational speaking. As I was talking to Paul he mentioned you and all of the tremendous things that you are doing down in Atlanta. First I would like to say congratulations for all of you have accomplished. You truly are an inspiration. I work with CP patients everyday, and it is easily the best part of my day. Keep up the great work and I will keep looking for your website launching and hopefully keep in contact with you.

Chris Murphy
www.farrellfund.org