Sunday, June 6, 2010

Stuff

There has been a lot of stuff going on. First of all, a few things: there has been 17 people that have worked for me. Thank you all! It has been an amazing run and there is soo much more to go. Good Luck to the United States as they get ready to open up in the World Cup.

The one word that has been coming to my mind as of late is: Amazing. It's amazing. I don't mean to brag, or put my life on a pedestal. Lately I have been feeling a lot of pressure, some of it good and some of it bad, but that's life. As I think about what I have done over the past year and a half, it's pretty amazing that I can have two part time jobs, that I am very proud of, I can maintain a staff that has five completely different personalities, and take care of their payroll and schedule bi-weekly, and I can navigate a city on public transportation. I'm surprised I'm not somewhere rocking right now. I hope everybody has a great week. Pease.

No comments: