Sunday, June 27, 2010

Stuff

Hey! I hope everybody had a good weekend. I just wanted to let everyone know that we have updated the website with the Scout Mob article and a few more photographs have been added to the gallery. Has anyone ever felt trapped? It's a point of life that we all feel at some point in our lives. We all go through peaks and valleys. We all need somebody to put our shoulder one every now and again. It's just a part of life, and no, I'm not depressed. I just want people to appreciate what they have. Random thought: Did you know that everybody has a disability? Did you know that it easier to smile than to frown? Did you know that every day is a gift and we should all live it to the fullest? And my main man, Dr. Martin Luther King once said: "I Have a Dream." This blog is very random, but I hope everyone has a fantastic week! And remember to walk with a purpose.

No comments: