Wednesday, June 13, 2007

drive

a lot of people have always asked me what "what drives you?". well what drives me is the people around me and all the nay-sayers that have told me that i couldnt do it because that made me more passionate and stubborn. just last week, for example, i went to the braves game by myself. i took 3 buses and a train to get there. but i got there. because i wanted to. you have to look at yourself and what drives you. you shouldnt compare yourself to others. you should accel in everything you do. another thing that drives me is God and my two families. i say my two families because i got a family in Atlanta and in Kennesaw. they drive me to be more independent. im off to take a shower.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

k-dog,

nice of you to post about your personal drive. did you find any on my 'Motivation' list that drive you?

and where did your trip to the Braves game start - all the way up in K-town?

i always feel different on public transportation than i would if i were in a car. riding public transit is both empowering and kind of humbling, on the one hand because i can get around without a car but on the other because i can't really control how fast the train/bus goes or which turns it takes and stuff.