Saturday, March 26, 2011

Pure Awesomeness!!!

The bike was Probably the one thing that concerned me the most just because of my safety while in the bike. After ordering it and designing it with the team and Freedom Concepts, I still had questions on how safe I would be. Have you seen Brent bike? It's not always the best :)
Once we got the bike though and I was strapped in, I thought that we might be okay out on the road.
Then we started up the hill and at the top we turned nice and slow and zoomed down the hill!!

I can now say that the bike is "Pure Awesomeness!!" It gets even better the next day we were able to get our friend Michael Howell to come out and help us do a little ride in Atlanta.

Getting the bike was the easy part. Now we have to get ready! So let us know when you are ready to ride!

-Kyle

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That IS Awesome! How exciting for you guys to finally have the bike--it must make this endeavor even more real now :)

Anonymous said...

Nice work on the bike Freedom Concepts and Team K Peasey! Is that bike fit for a ride up to DE? How about that for a fundraiser? ATL to DE....

Keep up the good work boys.

Paul McNulty

Jay said...

Some have commented that my story training for a marathon after heart surgery is inspiring, but Wow.. yours is truly a terrific and inspiring story! I'd like to post your video on my blog, if that's ok? Good Luck on your 5/1 Tri, and God Bless! -Jay http://bit.ly/Tri2Thrive_heart